Covid-19 Safety Message
The Boys Farmers Market cares about the health of our employees and customers. Since the U.S. Centers of Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) first announced its concerns about the Coronavirus/COVID-19 outbreak we have remained in contact with our local agencies to continually monitor developments and updated guidance from the CDC and other health officials. Additionally, we are taking the actions listed below across our entire operation to safeguard the health and well being of our customers, employees and our community.
- We have heightened our routine cleaning & sanitation standards by adding weekly deep cleaning by Stanley Steamer using their new high level COVID-19 fighting products. We are also sanitizing twice daily our shopping carts and continuously sanitizing the entire store throughout the day inside and out including the parking lot.
- All our staff is equipped with full protective gear (Mask, gloves, Eye wear/shield) at all times and are routinely sanitizing themselves & their work area.
- We are continuously practicing SOCIAL DISTANCING by adding a protective shield at all registers, signs throughout the store inside and out encouraging customers to social distance. We also are limiting the number of customers allowed in the store at a time. We have set up sanitation stations at all our entrances and exists to encourage customers to sanitize on the way in and out and use protective gear.
- We have a volunteer nurse onsite daily to continue to educate our staff on COVID-19 safety standards.
- We are working tirelessly to have our shelves fully stocked with all your needed items.
- Customers who need to or prefer to avoid public places may take advantage of our online ordering for curbside pick up.
We at The Boys Farmers Market will continue to focus on keeping our staff healthy & our stores fully stocked and open to serve and support our community.
WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER TO KEEP OUR COMMUNITY SAFE.